Divisions are available for kids, adults, master and senior competitors.
– Register EARLY and SAVE! (register by Oct. 5th by 11:59pm PST) $50,00 for Adults and Master and $40.00 for Kids.
– Registration received by 11:59pm PST Thursday October 16st, is $60.00 (Adults and Masters) and $45.00( for Kids).
-The fee for LATE registration (received by Oct. 20th 11:59pm PST) will be $70.00(Adults and Masters) and$55.00( for Kids).
– Registration after October 20th, 2010 will be $85.00(Adults and Masters) and $65.00( for Kids). No Registration will be accepted on the day of the event.
We will award medals and for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places in each division, and every registered competitor register byOctober 16th, will receive a complimentary tournament t-shirt. The top three competitor will earn points for their teams and the academies that score more points will get Tropheis for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places.
Jiu Jitsu Pro Gear Open Tournament reserves the right to close registration when we reach full capacity, or October 20th, whichever comes first.
Make sure to register early to save your spot.
Medals & prizes will be distributed to all winners of the adult division.
Prizes will go as follows:
- White Belts: Jiu Jitsu ProGear Rash Guards
- Blue Belts: Jiu Jitsu ProGear Board Shorts
- Purple Belts: Jiu Jitsu ProGear Rash Guard & Board Shorts
- Brown Belts: Jiu Jitsu ProGear Kimono
- Black Belts: Jiu Jitsu ProGear Kimono & Belt
Estimated times and brackets will be posted 3 days prior to the tournament.
Note: Please check in at the officials table located at the warm up area 30 minutes before your match.